CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Language packs for office 2016 using Crossover 19.02

Hi all,

Since the crossover technical support is simply not answering my question for over 9 days and my trial expires in 4 days, I'm hoping someone in the community may be able to answer my question.

I've successfully installed Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus using Crossover 19.02. However, I'm not able to install the language packs (proofing tools). Based on another forum thread for an older version of Crossovee, I've tried the following:

1: successfully installed office 2016
2: right click office 2016 bottle and chose 'install software into bottle'
3: as the language/proofing packs are not shown in the list, i've chosen 'unlisted' (based on a previous forum thread)
4: installer starts but always gives the following error: 30094-1

Any suggestions are welcome

On of the devs got into contact and mentioned that the language packs are not supported.

If anybody 'somehow' got it working correctly, let me know.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZEdQMzRnZUtoVVRCeU5RUSIsImdkcHIiOjB9