CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover 22 - a BIG THANKS!

Having just installed the new Crossover 22.x I find that things did not formerly work properly with Crossover 21.x and Guitar Pro 8, now do. Happy camper here and thanks so much for this update!

Edit: I am running Ubuntu 22.04 LTS as my only OS on a Dell XPS 15 (9570) laptop, if that info is useful to anybody.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Very happy to hear it! Thanks for letting us know :)

Best,
Meredith

Hi Meredith,

I can only second Tony's comment. Not that anything I run was problematic, but the new version 22 of CrossOver Linux is great.
I downloaded the version [Mint, ___.deb] the moment I got the announcement in my email. Installation over the installed one was done in no time.
Upgrade ran without any problem. The new version has definitely a more intuitive layout. I love that GUI.

Hardware: Dell Latitude E 6420, 6 GB RAM.

Thanks for such a great version,

Hans Maerker

Hi Hans,

Thanks so much! I'm just delighted to hear you're having a good experience with CrossOver 22 :)

Best,
Meredith

Experience so far is very good with CrossOver Linux v22 - big thanks to all CodeWeavers team member also from my side

Hi Ronald,

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're very happy you're enjoying CrossOver :D

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM0t3QnR1YUFKa0tuVjNiRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9