CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Performance issues with Crossover 22.0 and Canon DPP 4.8 (32 bit)

I tested Crossover 22 yesterday with some of my bottles. But with Canon DPP 4.8.20 it performs very poorly, it takes several seconds to update the user interface of DPP, it laks responsiveness too.

I downgraded to Crossover 21.2.0., now DPP 4.8.20 works fine (Windows 7 32 bit bottle).
My current system is a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.6 (64 bit) one.

If you use Canon DPP 4.x (32 bit) and Crossover 22.0 please share you experience.

I tried to install the Canon DPP version that I have 4.13.10, however did get an error message that administrator rights are needed

After I upgraded to 22.0 all my bottles run slow.
The screen is very slow and login on notes client is nearly uninpossible
Runing on opensuse 15.3 leap

After downgrade to 21.2 all apps run fine

I've performance issues as well. I use Scrivener 3 and Aeon Timeline 3 as the only Windows app in frequent use. After upgrading to Crossover v22 on Fedora 36, performance was intolerable, especially in Aeon Timeline. I have since downgraded to v21 and all is well again.

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that if you haven't already, please submit tickets for any regressions found with new CrossOver versions.

Thanks,
Meredith

I now could now install Canon DPP 4.16.10.0 with Crossover 22.0.1 and performance is ok. I had issues initially with selecting folders, but deactivating sync at preview seems to help

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUEF4Y0JYYUMyZzd3Vjl0ayIsImdkcHIiOjB9