CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

installed program not showing up

Hello All.

I have downloaded the trial version of crossover, to see if it would work for running work windows programs on my Mac (Catalina) before buying.
Catalina version 10.15.6 (19G2021)

Following the steps in the tutorial, everything seems to go the same as if I was installing on a windows machine, however, when it runs the setup either of two things happen.
1). It goes through, and then says it needs a reboot to which I agree. The rebooting window stays open, and then all of a sudden it runs the setup.exe again.
2). It fails giving the error : The command "/Users/thenewvictormordenheim/Desktop/ipo/setup.exe" returned 67.
3). I never see in the c: drive the folder / executable when it does "seem" to install.

Do I have to put my folder somewhere special to make this work, or is it because this is an unknown program it is doing this.

Any hints / ideas?

Regards

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNUg3QkZ6OU5BbTI5eEViayIsImdkcHIiOjB9