CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

M1 Mac texture glitches

First I would like to say I didn't purchase a M1 Mac to play games so the fact it even works Im amazed.

My problem is I get texture glitches in every game I have tried. Some look like pixels and others look like different textures fighting to be the outer. I have tried different settings but still have not found a fix.

Any settings I should try?

My system
MacBook Air M1 8GPU/16Gb
using Steam on win7/win10 bottles.

Hi there,

Which games are you seeing issues with?

Best,
Meredith

Where these 64Bit DirectX10/11 games?, older DirectX9 titles should be working correctly.

I will try to install another game and see what it does but one was Rainbow6 2 Vegas, I'm pretty sure this is a old dx9 game.

I'm having the same issues with my M1 Macbook Pro. I'm trying to play 7 days to die, but I can't see any of the zombies walking around.

Edit: Not all of the "entity" files will work. No animals, zombies, or players graphics showing up. I have check the game files and they ARE there, but for whatever reason they will not load in gameplay.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTG0zM0doY2Jic0JZOHdhUSIsImdkcHIiOjB9