CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Battle.net

Battle.net desktop app obviously installs fine, but fail whenever you try to login. Have any1 of you been able to get it to run. I know it runs on linux wine but that is ofc different.

Although everything after the login was black, I managed to login by just approving the authenticator on my phone.

But when I'm now logged in I only get the main macOS title bar. Nothing in the window beneath.

I can also click items in the task tray icon like settings and go through all those settings.

Is the main app using some kind of web browser that isn't running very well in wine32on64 or something?

Got it to download and launch games even though I can't see the interface. However right-clicking on the tray icon I can select the game. Pressing enter afterwards opens the install dialog. It then downloads although you can't see the progress. Pressing enter when it's done launches the game.

Now it's just to figure out how to get each of the games to run...

Thomas Jacobsen wrote:

Got it to download and launch games even though I can't see the
interface. However right-clicking on the tray icon I can select the
game. Pressing enter afterwards opens the install dialog. It then
downloads although you can't see the progress. Pressing enter when
it's done launches the game.

Now it's just to figure out how to get each of the games to run...

I haven’t gotten around to looking into this one again but I believe this ones a known issue and requires modifying some setting avoid the black screen.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidE03VWJ0YkhxY2hBSDZKTiIsImdkcHIiOjB9