CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MacOS cannot verify....

"MacOs cannot verify that this app is free from malware.

The app .exe is running but only after I click cancel to all 22 dll files, such as "python27.dll".

Is there a way on how to deal with this ?

Yes I get this message too. I use Cardbox databases (through Codeweavers) and regularly import images created with Mac-recognised image-editing software (Photoscape X, PanoramaStitcher). It's very tedious having to import .jpg files one at a time.

I have a somewhat similar issue with a game that I am beta testing. When a new exe and a couple of new dll files are added, to avoid the annoyance I open C:/ drive and Ctrl-left click on the new files and click open.

Afterwards no more warning messages appear

Francisco, do you have to do it everytime you start the app or just once ?

Hi

Just once.

Cheers

I did for the .exe but I don't know how to deal with the .dll file.

Update.

It worked but with a different method.

1) Select the dll files, click open with CrossOver.app
2) Go to Crossover and Run .exe , now one by one you will be prompted to send the file to Trash, Open or Cancel. Here you just click on open for every prompt. If the Open option does not appear, then the dll you select is not the the .exe is trying to use and MacOS is claimming to, so you need to look for the correct location of the dll file and repeat the process with this file.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicDc3UmhOWDlLSFNyRTJlVSIsImdkcHIiOjB9