CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

How to update Quicken 2020 software

Seeking input on how the Quicken application installs new updates.

Just about every time I start Quicken it says its checking for updates and more often than not, appears to download new code.
I've always been under the impression that this was updating the software application.

A few months ago I took a screen shot using Quicken's Help->About Quicken. This evening I checked and discovered it shows the same version as back in August.
Year: 2020
Version R26.23
Build: 27.1.26.23

So if it's not automatically doing software updates, what do I need to do to keep up with current version?

Wes, my experience is similar. There seems to be constant checking and downloading but updates don’t happen. However, I find that when doing an update to download bank activity or market results into Quicken will in fact offer an opportunity to download a true Quicken update if there really is one. It works for me, but the constant checking continues. Just try the update and see how you make out. Good luck.
Roger

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidmdSUldOaDJzV244V2R2eSIsImdkcHIiOjB9