CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

DXVK Hud enable?

DXVK has a HUD overlay which displays FPS etc. for example it is shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHVTu2-JlSk

Does anyone know how to enable this for CrossOver on a Mac?

Look in the root directory of your bottle for a config file, I think it’s cxconf.ini. At the end of the file add the following line

“DXVK_HUD” = “1”

Make sure to put spaces between the words and the equal sign. This should enable the HUD but I’ve also found that it can interfere with overlays from other products ‘FRAPS’, ‘Steam Overlay’, etc.

You can add other WINE environment variables to this file as well.

Actually looks like the correct config file is:

cxbottle.conf

Thanks which config file is it? This is the root of my bottle in this screenshot. image

Thanks! cxbottle.conf worked with the additional line, many thanks for your help!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV3BhQnR1cXZ2Z3dSQ2ZFcSIsImdkcHIiOjB9