CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

The Japanese ARPG DQH2 textures problem?

Hi there,

I tried to run the Dragon Quest Heroes II on MBA M1 8G with CrossOver 20.0.4.
I was able to get the game up and running, but there are some issues.
As shown in the red bounding boxes in below image, the characters are not displayed correctly-- the hairs of characters are missing.
Could you please advise what might be the root cause to this? so that I might be able to salvage the characters' look and feel while playing the game.

Any feedbacks are appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Jason,

How did you manage to get Dragon Quest Heroes II running on m1? I tried it out myself, but it's just launching a black screen for me.

Thanks,
Meredith

Meredith Johnson wrote:

Hi Jason,

How did you manage to get Dragon Quest Heroes II running on m1? I
tried it out myself, but it's just launching a black screen for me.

Thanks,
Meredith

Remember to turn off the option ("Movies") at config.exe

In fact, this game still cannot be played,
I'm just curious why the texture be damaged.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibXo2N3JHdGtIUENCUEtUZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9