CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

issue with danea easyfatt crossover 22.0.1

Good morning,
I've an issue when I try to stamp or save a pdf with danea easyfatt software: [EAccessViolation] Access violation at address 70BAACE2 in module 'urcrtbase.dll'. Read of address 00130000. ( Sender frmReportSelez.pnlToolbar). someone can help me? thanks

Hi there,

We do have a bug filed for this issue, but no update yet on a fix.

In the meantime, there is a workaround: instead of double clicking the launcher in CrossOver, you can select the launcher, then click "Run with Options" in the right sidebar, then hit "Run." If you run the application this way, you won't see that error.

Best,
Meredith

Meredith Johnson wrote:

Hi there,

We do have a bug filed for this issue, but no update yet on a fix.

In the meantime, there is a workaround: instead of double clicking the launcher in CrossOver, you can select the launcher, then click "Run with Options" in the right sidebar, then hit "Run." If you run the application this way, you won't see that error.

Best,
Meredith
Work great,thanks. I hope you fix this bug in the next crossover update.

I've another issue with the electronic invoices :EAccessViolation] Access violation at address 70BAACE2 in module 'urcrtbase.dll'. Read of address 02030000 ( Sender frmFeExport.pnlToolbar). Someone can Help me?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSkZCQ0FTOUZid2RBSHVmUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9