CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Where do I find the Serial code to start using the Free Crossover download today?

I have already voted. Yeah. Now, the code and I'm off.

Thanks for the Halloween gift.

The CrossOVer version you Download from http://flock.codeweavers.com/ today doesn't need code. And your account will be activated in some days (Within the next week you will receive an email from us. Clicking the unique link in that email will create a free 12-month support entitlement on our server. )

Thanks, I too was wondering how this worked. This is the first time I've ever used CrossOver (but used Wine years old) and it's wonderful! 😀

We're still trying to dig out from under the mess. We'll start emailing out activations in the next few days, I'd expect.

Cheers,

-jon parshall-
COO
www.codeweavers.com

I'm an existing user with lapsed support. Thank you for your generosity. I got the link in the email, and got to the page that says " You can now register CrossOver and login to this website with the following information:" and has a current download link. I must be missing something, though. The My Downloads window in My Account still shows the version that I expired on.

Dan Richardson wrote:

I'm an existing user with lapsed support. Thank you for your
generosity. I got the link in the email, and got to the page that
says " You can now register CrossOver and login to this website with
the following information:" and has a current download link. I must
be missing something, though. The My Downloads window in My Account
still shows the version that I expired on.

It looks to me like your support had expired fairly recently, and the latest version in your 'My Downloads' is CrossOver Mac 11.2.2. That actually is the last release prior to the special 'Flock the Vote' build. An 11.3 will go up on in the 'regular' build section early next week. (However, 11.3 is primarily new translations, with just a couple of fairly obscure bug fixes. You will likely not notice a difference from 11.2.2 unless you want one of the new translations).

It looks to me like your account entitlement did get a year-long extension, so as new versions come out during the next year, including both bug fixes and major releases, you should be all set to get them. Please let us know if you have any further questions, and thanks for participating in Flock the Vote!

...and it now shows 11.3, as per what all you said. Lovely, thanks!

Hello
I have downloaded a free copy of crssover and registred my email from (http://flock.codeweavers.com) and I didn't receive any activation yet
How can I request my activation?
The app doesn't ask me for a serial at the moment, if I do an update when a new version is released I will lose my free copy?
regards

Hello, my free crossover works the same but I did not get any email too. It might be a long list they are working with. Thank you.
D.Slong

We have long since completed contacting those that signed up for our Flock the Vote giveaway. If you have not received an email from us and believe you should have, please contact our Support Team by emailing ninjas@codeweavers.com.

1 to 10 of 10

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZlVMd3laYlRBTHpxSzdCWiIsImdkcHIiOjB9