CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Win Hexchat with crossover

Hey!

Is it possible to install hexchat via crossover?

No idea--it's not in our compatibility database at the moment. Download the trial and give it a whirl--the trial only takes a couple minutes to install.

Cheers,

Jon Parshall
COO
www.codeweavers.com

Thanks for the reply!

I'll look at it :)

No Hexchat 2 doesn't install even after installing Visual C++ 2010 runtime. But it has linux and Mac versions. Why you need the Windows version, the Mac version is too old?

Soon I will try in the CrossOver 12 beta to see if it installs

Hello,

HexChat runs perfectly if you install Visual C++ Runtime 6.0.

Regards,
Carlos

Carlos Rafael Ramirez wrote:

No Hexchat 2 doesn't install even after installing Visual C++ 2010
runtime. But it has linux and Mac versions. Why you need the Windows
version, the Mac version is too old?

Soon I will try in the CrossOver 12 beta to see if it installs

Hello!

I can't find the Mac version, can you please link me up :)

Hello,

In the page says: "For Mac support, check out XChat Azure."

I don't know if it is the same version

Regards

Hey!

Its not the same, its just xchat... :(

Have looked before...

Well,

Try installing Visual C++ Runtime 6.0 before installing HexChat in the same bottle, it worked for me

Okay...

I'll give it a go! :)

thx again :)

Hello,

Test with the crosstie for HexChat: http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=11013

Regards

1 to 11 of 11

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWlh1SmNRTHhzVWtleFk1ayIsImdkcHIiOjB9