CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CrossOver for Mac

Hi all, I'm looking to purchase CrossOver for Mac for a game. There's a couple of options I want to pay the $39.95 price for CrossOver and it says one month, is that referring to the one month of phone support or just one month of CrossOver?

Actually, I believe it's for a year of support, not just a month.

Yes, the subscription is for 1 year.

You probably landed on the support extensions page where support entitlements are explained that are valid for 1 month after the support expiration date.

edit: typos...

Thomas Beck wrote:

Hi all, I'm looking to purchase CrossOver for Mac for a game.
There's a couple of options I want to pay the $39.95 price for
CrossOver and it says one month, is that referring to the one month
of phone support or just one month of CrossOver?

We have different price-points for different support levels. Always check the store to see current offerings and prices.

In terms of your question about the length of support when it is offered, some clarifications to avoid confusion, for, e.g., the 1-month support deal you were looking at:

1.) You can use the version of CrossOver you purchase for as long as you want to - it will not ever "expire." So long as it keeps serving your needs, you may keep using it.

2.) CodeWeavers periodically comes out with updates to CrossOver. If you purchase one month of support, then you are entitled to the version of CrossOver we are selling at the time of your purchase, and also to any updates which we come out with during the month following your purchase.

3.) Your support period also determines how long you get technical support from our support staff.

4.) Once you purchase, you will have an account on our web-site from which you can always come back and re-download any version to which you are entitled. So, for example, if your hard-drive has a melt-down two years after your purchase and you need to get CrossOver back, you will be able to log into www.codeweavers.com and get the version you paid for (even if you purchased sometime in the distant past and we no longer sell that version - you'll still be able to get it from our archives).

I hope that helps. Cheers.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOHdMdHhzQ1R0VW1Ta05reSIsImdkcHIiOjB9