CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

the game starts with a white screen and audio only

hi
i was trying to play scribblnauts unlimited, so i installed it successfully with no errors.but when i start the game it only shows me a white screen with the audio of the game playing i tried re-installing many times but no luck

Try running the game using the experimental Mac Driver (Configure menu > Manage Bottles >
Select the Bottle > Advanced tab)

thanks ill give you a feedback for it

i tried it but it didn't work unfortunately i need anotheer solution

• Enable the experimental Mac Driver

• Open the C: Drive in Finder (Manage Bottles > Select the Bottle > Advanced tab > Open C:
    Drive in Finder)

• Navigate to the location where the game was installed (e.g., C:\Program
    Files\Scribblenauts Unlimited)

• Remove the SAVEDATA folder

• Launch the game

If the screen is still white, replace SAVEDATA**Profile.dat** with the one posted here:
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=27170

thanks ill try it right now

ok, this is what i did
crossover => manage bottles => bottle use => Advanced => open c:drive in finder => Program Files => WB Games => Scribblenauts Unlimited => deleted savedata = it didnt work so i replaced the "Profile.dat" with the one you gave me and now it shows me black screen.

HELP !!!!!
(i feel hopeless)

Open up Manage Bottles > Select the Bottle > Click the Advanced tab. Make sure [b]Microsoft
DirectX Runtime - Modern[/b] is installed. If not, click the Install Software button to
install it.

If the screen is still black, follow this guide to enable the useGLSL key using regedit:
http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/mactutorial/registry_keys

Oh My God i cant believe that it worked!!!!!!!!

thanks im very grateful to you, your the best :)

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZU1SUHJGS0htWGJaUDRYQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9