CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

OPEN MY EXTERNAL HARD DISK FILES INTO A PROGRAM RUNNING ON CROSSOVER.

HELLO,

INSTALED CROSSOVER TODAY, I INSTALL A MUSIC PROGRAM THAT NEED TO ACESS MY EXTERNAL HARD DISK TO BROWSE MY AUDIO FILES INTO THE PROGRAM. THE EXTERNAL HARD DISKS DONT APPEAR.. ONLY THE MAC PARTITIONS AND WINDOWS FILES BUT ALREADY INTO DE MAC PARTITION.

THE ONLY WAY I HAVE TO MAKE THIS IS PUT MY 150GS LIBRARY OF SOUNDS INTO MAC INTERNAL HARD DISK?

LET ME SAY MY EXTERNAL HDS ARE NTFS BUT I HAVE NTFS PARAGON!

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WOULD BE GREAT.
BEST REGARDS
MARKUS

I NOTICE NOW ON CROSSOVER AMBIENCE I DONT HAVE ACESS TO MY EXTERNAL PARTITIONS!

SOME TIP TO ACESS, AND COMUNICATE EACH OTHER?

THANKSS.

There is no need to post the same question twice. We are awaiting an answer in your other thread:

http://www.codeweavers.com/support/forums/general/?t=25;msg=128597

Please turn CAPS LOCK off and then respond to the other thread.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOGdMNVNQY2NyN1g0MjN0NCIsImdkcHIiOjB9