CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Accidentally installed to C Drive

Hello ,
I Recently installed a windows file using crossover , it's a game named silkroad online , however the game installer asked me where to install the game files , I accidentally left it as it is which is C > Program Files x86 - which is a windows path - Now it's consuming 6gb of my mac's storage and i fail to locate it in order to delete these files.
If anyone knows how to or committed the same mistake before please your assistance will be appreciated.

You have several options. You can either delete the entire bottle containing the game, or you can select the bottle with the game inside and use the 'gears' menu at the bottom of the bottle list (or, alternately, the 'Bottle' menu in CrossOver's main menu at the top of your Mac's screen) to select 'Open C: drive'. That will open the c: drive in a finder window, where you can delete files as you normally would.

Yup I kept searching for a way and i did exactly as u said , i deleted the entire bottle including the software it came with.
Thank you, Appreciated .

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibmtSTnBmeWhTVlBKekdwdyIsImdkcHIiOjB9