CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

[Q] How to list/rate/publish working unlisted install

Hey guys. New guy here.
I've just installed and ran successfully an old game (MTX Mototrax) with CrossOver.
Now after I've tested it and it runs beautifully, I want to put it on the list with 5 stars, but I have no idea how to do that.
Can you give me a helping hand for that?

[u]P.S.
I'm about to test some more unlisted old games and I want to give my contribution to the community.[/u]

[b]Cheers!
Vencolini[/b]

Hi Vencolini!

Welcome 😊 You can submit any unlisted applications to our database here: https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/submit

You will be notified when you application is approved for our database, and then you'll be able to submit ratings for everyone to see.

Thanks so much for all of your testing!
Meredith

Thank you, Meredith!

I couldn't find either a game site or Steam link. Turns out both are non-existing. I hope that's not an issue.
That game is from . . 2004 I think. Found it on a torrent site, because GOG also don't have it.
As far as I can tell, there are only Free Demo download links and nobody is selling the full game anymore.
I can provide the original ISO files (two, there is install disk and play disk) if they are needed for the game library (don't laugh, I have no idea how the whole thing works or if there's even a library as such).

P.S.
I'm doing Worms World Party, Midtown Madness 2, Driver: San Francisco and more tomorrow.
Fingers crossed :)

[b]Cheers!
Vencolini[/b]

Hi Vencolini,

If you can find a website that gives a description of the game, that can often be sufficient. There's definitely no requirement that you have to link to an installer - it will still be helpful to people who already own the game or who are willing to find a free download online.

Thanks!
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiODJrZnRuV2NaUVFmTm1UUSIsImdkcHIiOjB9