CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CrossOver 9: Guild Wars problem

The game doesn't work with the new version of CrossOver. I tried with two computer, with Snow Leopard and Leopard systems, but nothing happend, i just saw a black screen. The CrossOver 8 was perfect, but i can't download yet. Can u help me?

Thank you very much,
david

Since Guild Wars is a game, we generally recommend you use CrossOver Games to run it. In fact, it's officially supported for CrossOver Games.

Just to be clear, CrossOver and CrossOver Games are two separate products. A license to CrossOver Pro entitles you to register CrossOver Games, transforming the download from a trial copy to a non-trial copy, but they are separate programs.

So, you can either go back to using CrossOver 8 or you can switch to using CrossOver Games 8. We don't put any particular effort into making mainline (non-Games) CrossOver compatible with Guild Wars, so it's not terribly surprising that it doesn't work with CrossOver 9. When CrossOver Games 9 comes out, it should maintain compatibility with Guild Wars.

It's bad news, but how can i download my purchased CrossOver Pro 8?

If you're logged into the Codeweavers website, My Account->My Downloads.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicmdZYnNmcHdYS1ZMdUZKUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9