CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CrossOver Mac & QuickBooks Premier 2007

I know that QB has not been proven to work in the CrossOver environment, but I'd like to give it a try. Maybe someone can help here. First, how would I do the QB install? Will CrossOver recognize the install CD? Secondly, I have to have my QBzip file reside on my root directory on my Windows machine for proper ftp downloading. How would I do this in the CrossOver environment? Would my Mac root directory be considered the same? Lastly, has anyone run QB Premier 2007 with CrossOver Mac?

I just tried the install but for some reason, it failed. Hmmm.

csonni wrote:

I know that QB has not been proven to work in the CrossOver
environment, but I'd like to give it a try. Maybe someone can help
here. First, how would I do the QB install? Will CrossOver
recognize the install CD? Secondly, I have to have my QBzip file
reside on my root directory on my Windows machine for proper ftp
downloading. How would I do this in the CrossOver environment?
Would my Mac root directory be considered the same? Lastly, has
anyone run QB Premier 2007 with CrossOver Mac?

Actually, we have released a public beta that supports Quicken 2009:

http://www.codeweavers.com/about/people/blogs/jwhite/2009/4/20

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZVJoV05uRlVjV1cyVnFLUiIsImdkcHIiOjB9