CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Using crossover mac pro "Advanced Deployability Features"

According to the product info page, "CrossOver Mac Professional includes functionality allowing system administrators to package a CrossOver Mac install, as well as any Windows applications installed under CrossOver". Well, I got the pro version, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to make use of this feature. I don't see anything in the menus or bottle configuration screens about this, and the online documentation apparently only talks about the standard one-there is no mention, for example, of the "publish" button in the advanced tab of the pro version (although that button is self-explanatory). The closest thing I have been able to find is the "Make archive" and "Add From Archive" buttons, which work, but a) are available on the standard, and b) don't really fit the description anyway. So can anyone give me a hint as to how to make use of the "Advanced Deployability Features"? Thanks.

Israel Brewster
PC Support Tech II
Frontier Alaska
Fairbanks, AK 99709

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWG45QVUzNkxMOVVKdENXNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9