CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Game problem on Crossover games

Frist off I would like to say thanks ahead of time to staff weather this problem can be fixed or not for your what seems to be grate service.

I recentaly got Resident evil 5 on my Mac OS X, version 10.57, Intel Core 2 Duo has every requirement meet to paly this game...So, as I attempt to run this game off Crossover games a small screen pops up asking if you would like to run this game under directx 9 or 10. As I select directx 9, and crossover seems to be going well then the lodering bar on the bottem of crossover cuts off and crossover doest attempt to run the game, is what I belive is happening. There no error pop up or anything it justs stops loading. I recently before this installed directx9 on the mac with crossover to see if the problem persists. The directx 9 seemed to install fine without any error. yet the same thing keeps happening. If it is possible would you have any possible diagnostics that could be causing this problem? Thanks again.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV1FmblJFSFlVTWtoQkF2NCIsImdkcHIiOjB9