CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

so how exactly does this work?

yes a noob question but i was thinking i could just download the game at the price i payed. i got the crossover games for the 39.99 and am not understanding what exactly is the deal. i went to download it and it is giving me the demo to download..... please help me out here.

Alex.

Activate it with your account(the same you used to log in to post this message)

A while ago we allowed registered customers to download a pre-registered copy(ie, the DRM stripped out), but we stopped doing that for games because it ended up on the pirate bay within hours ☹️

so when it gives me the option to register or buy just click register?

and after all that i just stick the game in and play it?

yes no maybe? haha i just want to know before i download stronghold crusader extreme for 30 dollars.

When you are asked to register, just click on register and enter your login credentials.

(Note, this is the CrossOver Games registration. If you mean registering the game, then I don't know - I never tried stronghold crusader extreme)

I also recommend you to try the game with the cxgames demo before you buy - the game you mentioned is an unsupported game. It is likely to work, but I cannot promise that it does.

cool thanks alot for your help. i will try it out and post if i need further help.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRnNBM0czOW02Zlh6OUFLSCIsImdkcHIiOjB9