CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

renewal in todays offer

I'f I'm not misremembering, the yearly renewal is normally half price of a new purchase is it not, or there would not be a point of having an extension vs a new purchase, so should todays offer not be half that price for a renewal, ie 1/4 of full price, or have I misremembered?

yep but whats about the users who respond to the special offer some days before ? extended support for 2 month ?

@mr visa harvey

I paid 16€ a week ago.

If you renewed a few days ago and just saw this special... drop an email to sales@codeweavers.com and politely explain that you already renewed and would like to be in on today's offer. We'll help you out from there!

That doesn't answer the original question though

CrossOver Mac Professional comes with 1 year of Level 2 support.

Downloadable Version
Price: £44.99 £22.50

CrossOver Mac Professional Support Extension
Invoice: n/a
Level: 3
Price: £44.99 £22.25

Should the support extension not be at a more reduced price in the offer, isn't that it's normal price, or near it, or was I remembering wrong?

I don't think I was:

Name Sku Qty Range List Price Each Educational Price Each Support Extension Price Each
cxmac
1 - 1 £44.99 £31.49 £22.25

So the extention price is not halved today, as advertised in email?

I think Jeremy said to use the code ZOMBIE in this thread.

http://www.codeweavers.com/support/forums/general/?t=25;msg=65255

Hope that works for you.

yep, I got that same advice from sales@, and it did indeed work, all sorted now.

XeroX wrote:

yep but whats about the users who respond to the special offer some
days before ? extended support for 2 month ?

@mr visa harvey

I paid 16€ a week ago.

Same here...-I'm a ZOMBIE, too😊
Which, by the way, I feel is an awesome deal for a program that I use so much and adds so much use to my Mac.

Makes me wonder though if I, too, take part in the drawing?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS3VBR1k5TjkzU1c1ZVFCRSIsImdkcHIiOjB9