CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

hebrew fonts and output

hi, i hope you can help me.
I have a new macbook white and i am trying to evaluate the crossover mac software.
I have a huge problem with the program because i can not write in my hebrew fonts while in the crossover mac program.
i so in the FAQ that there is a solution but i tried it a few times but it didn't work. (i wrote he_IL... instead of the hongerian example that was there.

I realy hope you can help me because otherwise i realy like the program

i now succeeded (i don't know how) to input hebrew fonts but the bottom row of my kebord doesnt work when hebrew is applied. it totally doesn't function.

It could be dependent on the Windows app you're trying to run. I know with Office you need to download and install one of their language packs first in order to change the language and input method. We've put a few rough patches in Crossover to hopefully get text to enter from right-to-left when Crossover detects that from the OS, but it's not officially supported and probably will break in most unsupported apps.

hi and thanks for your response.
my problem is different than right to left. being in your program in hebrew makes the bottom row of my kebord completly paralized. when i switch back to english, there is no problem

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZ2ZkWXZubVhXVEwzSm1VeiIsImdkcHIiOjB9