CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Business Contact Manager for OUTLOOK 2003

I just DL'd and set up the trial version and am using it sucessfully for Outlook 2003. I am amazed! I need to integrate BCM. It is not listed as a supported application. I was wondering if there was an easy way to do this since it is an add on for Outlook. I know technically it is probably it's own software.

I have tried to install it in another bottle, however I get a 'cannot find the volume' type of message.

?Does it need to be installed in the same bottle as Outlook in order to run with Outlook?

Any thoughts?

SOrry for vaugue information...I am a newb. Just got my first MAC yesterday.

You can try doing an unsupported install of it into the same bottle as Outlook, but as far as we know no one has gotten 3rd party Outlook addons to work yet in Crossover. The programming for the connections isn't there yet.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTDR4QzczR1NaZUFiUjVOSCIsImdkcHIiOjB9