CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Exchange Server Setup Outlook 2007

The following error pops up "You cannot add a Microsoft Exchange account to this profile while Outlook is running. Exit Outlook and use the Mail icon in the Control Panel to add a Microsoft Exchange account." Without corporate Exchange outlook won't work. Please, advise. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I have the same problem on outlook 2003. And honestly, to me, this is why I'd need crossover. it I can't connect outlook to the exchange server, I won't be interested in purchasing crossover.

Any one has a solution?

All you need to do is access the Mail Control Panel item... this is easy in Windows and fairly simple in CrossOver if you know where to look.

Load CrossOver to your dock

Highlight 'Configure' and select 'Manage Bottles...'

Choose the bottle that Outlook is in and choose 'Control Panel'

Highlight 'Mail' and choose 'Launch selected item'

From here you can configure your mail options.

If you continue to have problems, please send an email to info@codeweavers.com.

Just to add to this I did the exact same procedure to get to the Mail control panel icon, and Outlook 2007 works fine to Exchange (over a VPN tunnel even!)

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibTZZbXNWbXVZbnNWclJ5WiIsImdkcHIiOjB9