CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Reply to Thread Back to Threads

Crossover with the Watchtower library 2008
Alfonso Rodriguez
Alfonso Rodriguez
Posted 2009-02-10 14:45
 For anyone that is using Crossover program with the Mac.   I have just installed the new Watchtower Library 2008 in Spanish...and is working great...
i give it a gold rating.

David D
David D
Posted 2009-02-24 05:00
Alfonso, I noticed with both the English and Dutch versions of WTLib08 that the toolbar above the publication list on the left-hand side doesn't paint.  This means that instead of being able to 'step back' through a list of publications (e.g. from 'Watchtower 2003' back to 'Watchtower 2008-2000' list) I have to click on the 'All Publications' bar/button and drill down again.

Minor irritation, but it would drop my rating from 'Gold' to 'Bronze'.
Alan Sturk
Alan Sturk
Posted 2009-02-28 07:39
I bought a MacBook 13" in January 2009 and found out about Crossover simply by going to Google with an enquiry aabout Watchtower Library for Mac.  The comments posted at Codeweavers site about installing the 2007 Watchtower Library were very helpful so I went ahead on that positive basis and downloaded Crossover into my Applications.  Seamless installation.
With some doubts I then loaded the 2007 Watchtower Library.  I think it took less than 10 minutes. FAULTLESS.   Subsequently I have installed the 2008 Watchtower Library, again without any problems.  I know little about the technical aspects but post this message to encourage anyone who, like me has just gone over to a Mac.  It works well and posed not a single problem for me.
Steven Kemp
Steven Kemp
Posted 2009-03-09 08:42
WTLIB 08 worked great for me...I need help with the TSWIN field service reporting software installation. It downlaods but will not show up in the application folder.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

Please Wait...
eyJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi02LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNTcwNTQ3NzcwfQ==