CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Does my license permit me to install a second machine?

I purchased a license for Crossover for my MacBook Pro. I also have a MacBook Air that I use only for backup or when traveling. Will my license allow me to install on my second machine or do I need to license Crossover again?

Jack

You can install Crossover on any number of machines with just one license. The caveat is that you can only use as many copies of Crossover at one time as you have a license for. So, with one license, you can certainly install Crossover on both of your computers, but you cannot run Crossover on both of those machines at the same time.

Perfect! Thanks very much.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTDJ5N2duS3drRVJoenp1QyIsImdkcHIiOjB9