CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Unsupported app

Hi there,

I'm a newbie with CrossOver, although I have a license from day one.

The app I'm trying to install is Bird Evolution Pro. What happens when I try to install the software (called: BEP214A.EXE, size 33 mb) is the following: (after choosing Install Software -> Install Unsupported Software -> browse to BEP214A; BTW I tried in an existing and a new bottle).

A window opens and I see the following in a flash:
WDINST
FRAMEWORK
INSTALL
After that I see the install screen, which I let run for several hours. But nothing happens anymore.

The software can be downloaded here:

Thank you to have chosen Birds Evolution Pro! Follow all the steps below

You receive this message because your payment has been confirmed. We thank you for having chosen Birds Evolution Pro, and hope to offer you the best possible services in avian breeding management!
Now you will have to install and active your software.

Birds Evolution Pro Setup

Download the setup file here :
http://www.bird4life.com/download/BEP214A.EXE
Run it
Select your language. Sometimes the first window of the setup program could show "Anglais" instead of "English". Choose "Anglais" and then click on OK.
Valid and follow the steps
At the end of the setup, run Birds Evolution Pro software and enter all the required information

Thanks for helping out.

Jan van Arkel

I tried installing the app and got no further using the latest version available of crossover. I then looked at the error log and saw many, many errors. My guess is that this app won't be supported or running anytime soon. Sorry.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRzUyWmM4THJXdzNMNWhxOCIsImdkcHIiOjB9