CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Visio 2007 Upgrade will not install on my Visio 2003 image

Visio 2007 Upgrade will not install on my Visio 2003 bottle. Thats the only reason I havent bought CrossOver yet. I need to know that I can install updates. I also am unable to update my Visio 2003 image with SP3.

Visio 2007 isn't supported by Crossover yet, and it's unlikely a Visio 2003 install could be updated to 2007. You may be able to get the Visio 2003 SP3 update to apply against a bottle containing Visio 2003 by having your Visio install CD in your computer and then running the SP3 update as an unsupported install.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWDVOOUJ6OTZGYVZBY2RZQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9