CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

console log shows error

Starting Forte Agent within Crossover gives me the following:

1/20/09 3:44:37 PM [0x0-0x22022].com.codeweavers.CrossOver[2604] dyld:
warning, DYLD_ setting caused circular dependency in
/Applications/CrossOver.app/Contents/SharedSupport/X11/lib/libGL.dylib

It appears to work anyway - what should I do?

Um... if it works, don't fix it.

It is quite possible that the application you are running is looking for something that has not yet been built in CrossOver. However, the application may function without the component it wants and work just fine. Were it me (and this does happen to me), I would ignore the error unless there was something seriously not functional within the program. If you find something that does not work properly, you may be able to find a work around that enables it. If you find nothing wrong with the application, woohoo!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV2c5djZaU0dScHRuaDhCRyIsImdkcHIiOjB9