CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2009 Home & Business - One Step Update

I've been using Quicken 2009 Home & Business Edition via VMWare & Windows XP Pro on my iMac (latest edition with all updates) and everything works perfectly. However with the v8 of CrossOver coming out and supposedly supporting Quicken 2009 I thought I would give it a try. Here are the steps I took:

1. Updated CO to v8.
  2. Started the installation of Quicken 2009 via the Install Programs menu.
  3. Created a new bottle during the setup (Windows 2000).
  4. When asked I updated Quicken 2009 to the latest release (worked perfectly).
  5. Once complete I shut down CrossOver just to get a fresh start.
  6. I started CrossOver and loaded Quicken.
  7. I imported my latest backup from my XP install of Quicken's Data. (Everything was up-to-date upon successful importation)
  8. I clicked One-Step-Update and the process began.

I've found that my Chase, Scottrade, & ING accounts seem to be updating just fine. However, my local credit union accounts & wells fargo accounts no longer update. The error message I get for each is as follows:

Quicken couldn't update your account. The most likely cause is either a temporary outage or a firewall blocking you from connecting to the Internet. SOLUTION: Please try again in a few hours. FOR MORE SOLUTIONS: Click the More Info link. [OL-297-A] More Info

I click more info and scroll to the bottom and what I see says that if I check the logconn.txt file I should look for errors. So I did. I found the following in my logs:

20090617 21:44:48: QFN: Beginning send to https://alc.usersonlnet.com/scripts/isaofx.dll
20090617 21:44:49: ***QFN kQFFinished: returns 67186550
20090617 21:44:49: Cannot find error string for 67186550, please check IC TechNotes QuickBase
20090617 21:44:49: QFN: End send to https://alc.usersonlnet.com/scripts/isaofx.dll, netstatus 36

So I open up Internet Explorer in CrossOver and put in that https address and sure enough I get a 404 error. Yet, if I go back to my Windows XP edition and try it everything is working fine. So something to do with CrossOver is blocking that address.

Any way we can get this to start working?

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

What is my ticket number? Thanks.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZmFFWDVTdWJYOVRmRkFaNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9