CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

GenStat

Deat all,

The statistical application GenStat version 10 used to work with crossover but since the update to version 11 seems that it stopped working!
Does anyone experienced the same problem?
If so could anyone make it work?

Cheers

At first I thought that the GenStat problem was related with the new version 11 so I tried to install the old GenStat version 10 in crossover 7.1 and unfortunately it doesn't work either. I tried with all the possible bottle types possible and nothing. So I believe that the problem is not with GenStat but with the new version of crossover.

Any help would be very appreciable?

Thanks

I got this help from GenStat people:

1 - If the 11th Edition crashes as soon as you start it up, try
putting the genstat license file (genstat.lic) in the directory
Gen11ed/bin.
2 - If the 11th Edition starts up but does not display any output,
try switching the output window to plain text (Genstat menu
View|Output|Plain Text)

Now it works but ufortunately the output comes in plain text. The graphic does not work either, it gives a error message saying:
"Could not find any supported OpenGL mode on your system. Application will exit."

Does anyone knows how can I correct the OpenGL problem?

Thanks

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSFVZMzR1YmZCVTNwN0JobSIsImdkcHIiOjB9