CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

EasyWorship 2007 freezes my Mac Book Pro 10.5.5

This is my first shot at using CrossOver Pro for my Mac. I am wanting to run a handful of Windows programs. One of which is Easy Worship 2007 latest build. I saw mention of the previous version of Easy Worship that wasn't supported but it appeared to have limited functionality which will be fine for what I need to do. So my first app that I tried to install was this app. I tried with Win2K, XP and Vista bottles. Each installed but when I try to run, my Mac Book Pro freezes to the point where I have no response what so ever. Kind of reminded me of Windows. Only choices that I have is to hold the power button for 10 seconds or pull the battery. It seems odd that CrossOver can't be killed via the FORCE KILL.

I am wondering what I can do. I still need to try another app but am worried to continue as freezing the whole OS can't be good. Any ideas or recommendations will be much appreciated.

--Mickey

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV1RYOGhUeWhQWm5lNTY1eCIsImdkcHIiOjB9