CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Problem with a trial software

I recently tryied to install a trial software (Winasped) but after launching it an error come out:
[IMG]http://mt11.quickshareit.com/share/screencapture6b04d.jpg[/IMG]
Is it because it's a trial and with a full version could work or simply I can't use it?
Thank you

If the trial doesn't work, the full version is unlikely to work as well.

From the error message it seems that the application is missing the visual basic runtime. You can download it from www.microsoft.com.

Hi Stefan,
thanks for your answer. I did what you wrote (downloaded and installed VBR): after that I rebbot the bottle and tried also to reinstall my app but the error message was the same.
Any other suggestion?
Thx
Max

You could search for the DLL name on Google. Maybe it is part of some other redistributable package.(VBAJET sounds a bit like VBA - which is part of Microsoft Office - and JET, which I think is the database engine of Microsoft Access)

Found a new release of vbajet.dll
Now it works.
Thanks a lot
Max

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOUtTdWhwSFdGcE51eGJucCIsImdkcHIiOjB9