CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken Will Maker

I just purchased Quicken Will Maker (downloaded version not disc) thinking that I could use CrossOver to use the program. The software does not show up in CrossOver Software Installer or CrossOver Applications...I tried "install unsupported software" but again the software does no show up in finder on mac anywhere, it's in the downloads section on my computer but it won't let me drag it to the desktop, or anywhere for that matter. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Any help or insight would be much appreciated!

This is an unsupported application, so it may not work with CrossOver.

You will have to point CrossOver at the installation file. You can point to your downloads file (Users/<username>/Documents/Downloads) by browsing to it.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUU1YRThDN0htOGJ0aG1VbSIsImdkcHIiOjB9