CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Versioning on CrossOver

Why is it I can not find anywhere on the website what the current version of CrossOver is. The main reason I ask is because I'm waiting for the support of .Net 2.0 and all I know is that the "current" version whatever version that is, doesn't have it, but have read on the forums that the new version will have it. I think this is a major new feature and should be listed somewhere on the site, on the compatibility section maybe, where it would be easy for someone to see if the support has been added yet. Or when I see a new major revision number then I can search through the features to see if it's been added. Right now I have to basically search the forums and see what the last talk about .net was and assume it applies to whatever the current version is.

Now I'm pretty sure the current version is 7.1 but what I don't know is if it will autoupdate on a major revision or if I'll have to download and upgrade/purchase a major revision.

Just some thoughts that I think would better serve customers.

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxmac/change_log/ has the version information.

You brought something up here though: This information is harder to find than it should be :-/

Ahh thank you, now I can see what I wanted. Now that I know where it is, it's easy to get too, but I always go looking at the Download page for version info or product info, for some reason my eyes just passed over "ChangeLog".

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSGdjZTRYVHVDQ0xucnBtNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9