CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Visio 2013 on Mac with Crossover 14.1

ANyone installed it succesfully? I am getting a lot of errors? any tutorials etc?

It does not work probably for the same reasons as MS Office 2013. The best you can hope for is running Visio 2010 which currently has a bronze rating so... there might be some issues there too.

thanks. i could install visio 2010. But it cannot open the vsdx files created by Visio 2013. The compatibility pack which enables reading the .vsdx files on 2010 couldnt be properly installed. After installation of the compatibility pack, visio 2010 still cant open .vsdx files from mac/crossover. Anyone had this issue??

I am having the same issue. Visio 2010 installs and runs (even though it reconfigures every time i open it) but i am unable to open vsdx files. I downloaded the compatibility pack but I am unable to install it into the same bottle as visio 2010 where it would do some good. I can install it into it's own bottle but that doesnt patch visio 2010. Anyone else running into this?

Ryan Nolette wrote:

I am having the same issue. Visio 2010 installs and runs (even
though it reconfigures every time i open it) but i am unable to open
vsdx files. I downloaded the compatibility pack but I am unable to
install it into the same bottle as visio 2010 where it would do some
good. I can install it into it's own bottle but that doesnt patch
visio 2010. Anyone else running into this?

I also gather log files and a ton of screenshots to give to codeweavers support to help. let me know how to get these to you so I can follow the same process in the future. Thanks!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZ1NIM0ZKcWhxdlhVeWJnNiIsImdkcHIiOjB9