CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Blood bowl 2

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to crossover, and I have been told that I could run all steam games on it.
I really would like to play 'Blood bowl 2' but having followed the instructions I could find on youtube, the program wont launch.
When I open the game I get a message that states that I should update my graphics driver.
Have any of you guys had any luck getting this game to work? Or do you have any idea, what might be wrong?

Thank you

For anyone else having the same problem. I talked with the developers of CrossOver and they identified the problem.
Apparently, Crossover do not support DirectX 10 yet, which is required to run blood bowl. DirectX11 will be implemented next year.

Hi,

Has this problem been fixed?

Thanks
Mark

No, DirectX 10+ still isn't supported and available in Crossover yet.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRlY5Vlp5RmNoUnMzejNnSCIsImdkcHIiOjB9