CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken Premier - search box / top status bar doesn't show

I've had this issue for a long time. Every few months, I google it to see if anyone has a work around in Crossover. I've also contacted Crossover Support, but they were unable to assist. It's a Quicken software issue, not Crossover specifically but the work around that Quicken provides is Windows related. We don't have the same options in Crossover to implement this fix (dealing with compatibility, properties and DPI settings). https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7802168/print-report-scale-is-too-small.

I'm running the latest version of Quicken Premier (annual subscription) and also latest version of Crossover and macOS. Everything is up to date. I have had this issue for a couple of years now at least. I have tried changing the font to the smallest and tried different fonts. Also have tried to turn off tabs menus, I'm using compact view for the account section and also the registers. I'm also not using Large Fonts.

Has anyone found a work around for this in Crossover for Mac?

Thank you kindly.

Customer service found a solution since I inquired about it and I was able to fix this by editing the registry. If you have the same issue, ask them to help you change the registry record.

Crossover or Quicken customer support?

Here's the registry change fix video (access code "demo"): https://www.codeweavers.com/xfer/support2/support3/Quicken-window-fix-work-around.mov

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNUdOS0VWOUVyVldSYlVCYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9