CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken - How does it work for people?

I've seen the "Bronze" medal that Codeweavers uses to rate compatibility and take it to mean that its not perfect, but is there anyone that can share some real world experience? Clearly I would love to use this as an option, but my personal finance software needs to work pretty well. I have 2006, but will be upgrading with the new Quicken addition 2009 next month.

Thanks!

RB

I'm running an old version of Quicken (2004) that seems fine except that I can't get UK date formats. (See separate thread about that if it's at all relevant to you). I don't use any of the online Quicken functions because they are no longer available to UK users.

Quicken 2007 & 2008 are slow to draw the screen, and some folks have problems connecting with their bank online. We haven't done any testing of Quicken 2009 yet so I don't know how that works. You can always give Crossover trial a shot (not crippled in any way) and see if you like it before you buy.

I'm using is on a MAC spec below.... Is there any suggestions to help with the slow draw rate... The program works great and I have had no issues I'm happy just trying to make it better...
Quicken 2008

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook
Model Identifier: MacBook4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.1 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 1 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MB41.00C1.B00
SMC Version: 1.31f0
Serial Number: RM8227HK0P0
Sudden Motion Sensor:
State: Enabled
MAC 10.5.4 build 9E17

Would love to hear any suggestions>>>>>

dtynd888@gmail.com

Thanks

Quicken 2005 has been working great in win98 bottle. Wondering if anyone has tried Quicken 2009?

Yes, I am trying to get 2009 to work, but I am new to CrossOver...

I don't have an suggestions, just that I am trying to get it to work.

Cody,

I found this on at winehq.org Quicken 2009 Note sure if this will help. We are also new to crossover.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid0pRVjRFcXFRY2hCZWJWWCIsImdkcHIiOjB9