CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

clean uninstall of crossover mac 6.2 for crossover games

HI ALL

I was playing tf2 on my buddies mbp with crossover games. must admit it is much smoother and faster than crossover mac 6.2

i want to UNINSTALL my crossover mac 6.2 and install crossover games. what's the best way to uninstall tf2 and crossover mac 6.2 to prep for a clean crossover games/tf2 install?

much appreciated!

Hello,

Crossover Office and Crossover Games live in different places on the computer and don't share settings, so you can leave them both if you like.

Otherwise you'll find there configuration directories at (home folder)/Library/Application Support/Crossover (Games)

Just delete the configuration directory and the application icon in the Applications folder and Crossover's gone.

Thank you!

I'm going to rid crossover altogether since i bought it specifically to play tf2, and now with crossover games out, i can just use that.

does getting rid of the directory also delete the tf2 game content files? that is what i want so i can do clean install of tf2 on crossover games.

thanks again!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoickJFN0N5aGh3WUN1NEp3ZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9