CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

powerpoint 2007

Hey guys...i installed office 2007 using the crossover trial to check to check it out before buying it and I had a question about powerpoint. I got word 07 and exel 07 working well, they open files, let me use word and save he files. Power point lets me open the files, but when it comes to saving the powerpoint, it tells me that the file is corrupt. I have tried this with multiple files, and was wondering if anyone else had this problem and had fixed it. thanks!

Hello!

We are experiencing some issues with the Office 2007 suite. Can you submit a support ticket so that we can track this specific issue?

Thank you.

sure, ill do so. how do i send in a ticket? thanks!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUG42UE5BZHNzZk5mU3F0diIsImdkcHIiOjB9