CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover 7 soon?

Hi there,

I was curious if you guys were going to meet your deadline of April to release Crossover 7 for Mac (I read on your blog a while back)? I'm holding out my purchase until I know if this will be a free upgrade for Crossover 6.2 users, or if I should wait. Thanks and keep up the awesome work!

No, we're going to miss April. ☹️

We're fighting regressions, and still struggling to make Outlook 2007 stable.

We are still hoping it's just a matter of weeks though.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy, I know you guys won't release it until it is a top quality product. I guess I'm just getting a little itchy fingered with the credit card!! 😉

That's unfortunate! There are many(I think) who find we are losing the ability to use Quicken, since we need the update functions. Yes we can do it all by hand but that's such a drag.
Any idea how long we will be out in the cold? I for one rely on CrossOver and the flawless way it works.

Please hurry!

Thanks,

rhys

Hi Jeremy. Will Crossover 7 be a free download for those of us with 6.2 and unexpired support entitlement? Thanks!

P Kim wrote:

Hi Jeremy. Will Crossover 7 be a free download for those of us with
6.2 and unexpired support entitlement? Thanks!

Yes

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSG5oMzc4TnZDbVhCS2hQOSIsImdkcHIiOjB9