CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

IE not opening 24SevenOffice Web Application on CrossOver Mac!

Hello good people!

I recently got my first Mac ever (hooray!), but I ran into a small problem immediately thereafter. The thing is, I need to access a web application called www.24sevenoffice.com, which is accessible only via IE. To my delight, I got to know about CrossOver Mac, immediately downloaded a trial version from the website, and installed it.

It worked the first time round...but the next day, did not load the application fully and gave me the following script errors at the left bottom of my window:

(opening page but with errors - a small yellow icon on the left bottom corner of explorer - sample error below):

Line: 220
Char: 13
Error: Expected '}'
Code: 0
URL http://www.24sevenoffice.com/menu/

Now, what I dont get it...it works great one day, and just flatly refuses to budge the next day! I uninstalled crossover multiple times, tried different bottles. No avail. I would really love to sort this problem out and become a long term paying customer of Cross Over. I love what you guys are doing. The only reason why I need to use IE is because of 24SevenOffice (tied to their CRM system, dont ask me why), so would hate to move over to Parallels or Bootcamp just for this.

Should I re-configure something on my IE or my system or something? The guys over at 24SevenOffice did not have much to say :(

Please help me!

Cheers!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidHFDS1VTZWJaOUVadXpLQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9