CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Problems with Warcraft 3 since update to Version 15

I use Crossover on my Macbook Pro 15 late 2015 with Radeon Graphic.
Since the last update i have a flashing screen during the game.
On Version 14 this was not a problem.

Star Trek Online loads with white boxes everywhere over the UI when you use 15. I downgraded back to 14 thanks to Google and it works fine.

EVE also has the flashing screen problem..

I upgraded to version 15 and my screen started flashing white also. I had to down grade to version 14. My games work great after that.

being emailed about purchasing another year with CrossOver...not until you fix this issue with 15 lads

I also have the flickering issue with Eve Online, but in my case reverting back to crossover 14.x did not help.

When i go back to 14 don't have the problem.
Do codeweavers work on the problem?

Can't help to be drawn to this post. You did check (or rather uncheck) Performance Enhanced Graphics?

Its the same problem with both graphics

Having this same issue with Civ IV, Dawn of War Soulstorm and Evil Genius. I run El Capitan.

Currently using a Trial version of the latest Crossover software to...test the waters for Star Trek Online ever recently learning that the game will no longer use Mac Client and I'm getting the same problems; however instead of flickering white lights, it's random colors and patterns (sometimes it looks like the visuals are trying to revert to coding). In addition, the frequencies of such events vary from mildly occasional to extremely frequent (as if the game itself was failing). Since I never had such problems while running Mac Client, I suspect that the current Crossover has been hit with some sort of malware. I hope you guys at Codeweavers are working on the problem, before I decide to conduct business elsewhere.

1 to 11 of 11

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoielhSUXBLOUV5enpDVVFWUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9