CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Window glitch in CrossOver 16 or later and what to do about it

Hello guys, I wanted to help the community out with a little problem that I have experienced. I would also be curious to know if anyone else is having this issue.

Okay, so when I launch an app in CrossOver 16.0.0 or later in Mac OS X Yosemite or macOS High Sierra and try to maximize the window size by holding the option key and clicking the green maximize button, it glitches the top of the window out and doesn't properly stretch the application. The apps I tested were as follows:

PSX 1.13
AAA Logo
ePSXe 1.8.0.

What to do about it if you are experiencing these issues:

You will need to download CrossOver Mac version 15.3.1. - To do this, sign into your account here at codeweavers and hover over My Account, then click My Downloads, then click Archived Downloads and find "CrossOver Mac 15.3.1" and click it, then click the name right next to the Apple icon.

Hope I helped some of you out with this issue. I tried everything and this version was the latest I could use that didn't have this issue. I even tried copying certain files from older versions into CrossOver 17, thinking maybe a certain file was messed up in version 17 but that either made no changes or it made CrossOver not work at all.

Good luck and let me know if you guys have CrossOver 16.0.0 or later working fine with maximizing apps or not.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZzlVYjRmUXR3Y015M25CMyIsImdkcHIiOjB9