CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Secret World Legends via Crossover

I succeeded in getting this game to play reasonably well, despite a weird visual glitch whereby avatars often seem sliced vertically in two, with one side being brighter than the other, as if they were wearing a divided bright/dark mask and two-tone outfits. Nevertheless, despite the occasional brief freeze, it was just about acceptable, until I zoned into Tokyo. I arrived OK, but taking a single step in any direction results in an instant crash to desktop. No amount of messing with the game settings makes any difference, and this appears to happen in Tokyo and only Tokyo.

Any ideas or suggestions gratefully received!

OK, further information. I can return to my entrypoint into Kaidan. While there, I can move using the keyboard, I can activate menus and in short do everything except one: within seconds of moving my mouse, the game crashes. Note however that I can move the mouse and make choices with the mouse pointer within any game menu - just not in the world. I can also port out of Kaidan.

I feel that this fact might be a valuable clue to what is going wrong - it's just that I can't make use of it myself!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNlVxendwWHlVOVRkUXdYRSIsImdkcHIiOjB9