CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Office 2003 Service Pack 2

I am trying to upgrade the Office 2003 using Service Pack 2 in a Windows 2000 bottle.
The problem I am getting is that during the installation is asked for disk "disk 1".
I have put in the original master disk for Office 2003 SBE and after hitting the "Retry" button it just goes in a loop asking for the disk 1 again and again. I have ran Office 2003 in CrossOver and works fine. I have rebooted. Ejected. Re-inserted etc... all with no eval. I am running Leopard 10.5.3
Please help

I'd try closing everything first and then putting the CD into the drive before you even open Crossover and attempt to run the service pack. We've seen this issue before, and in many cases as long as the master disk was in place to begin with, the SP2 install has been successful.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNzVBZUV5TEdNZkE5UktndyIsImdkcHIiOjB9